TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition
Experience Titanic Sat., October 21, 2023–Mon., April 15, 2024
On the night of April 14, 1912, at 11:40 pm, just four days after setting sail on its inaugural voyage, the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg. At 2:20 am on April 15, the ship slipped into the North Atlantic Ocean and was lost.
Embark on a captivating voyage back in time to the era of Titanic, where the poignant stories of real passengers and crew come to life through a meticulously curated collation of authentic artifacts and immersive settings at TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition.
Upon entering the Exhibition, you will be handed a boarding pass bearing the name of an actual passenger. As you traverse the Exhibition, allow your imagination to transport you to the opulent world of the “Ship of Dreams.” Experience the grandeur through full-scale room re-creations and authentic artifacts that weave the intricate tapestry of the Titanic, as well as the lives of its passengers and crew.
See more than 154 genuine artifacts honorably and carefully recovered from the Titanic wreck site. Among these artifacts are a telegraph mechanism, delicate Saalfeld perfume vials and labels, playing cards, exquisite passenger jewelry, and even au gratin dishes discovered in an almost perfect stack amidst the wreck site of this iconic vessel.
Viewed by more than 30 million people worldwide, TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition is an educational and entertaining experience for all ages. Get tickets to one of the best exhibitions in Pittsburgh – it is only here for a limited time!
Titanic Pittsburgh Exhibition Visitor FAQ
How much do tickets cost?
Advance purchase of timed-tickets is recommended.
$12.50 for all Members
Nonmember Adult: $20
Nonmember Senior (65+): $18
Nonmember Child (3–12 years): $16
TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition+
Carnegie Science Center General Admission – Save up to $6!
Nonmember Adult: $39
Nonmember Senior (65+): $34
Nonmember Child (3–12): $29
Do groups receive discounts?
- Yes! Carnegie Science Center is now accepting group reservations for TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition. Groups of 15 or more people receive a discount on TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition when they book their visit at least two weeks in advance. Call 412.237.3400 to book a group visit today.
- TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition tickets:
- Group (15+) – $12
- TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition + Carnegie Science Center Group Admission:
- Weekday group – $22
- Weekend group – $25
What age is this exhibition appropriate for?
- We encourage you to bring your children, however, every child is different. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of our team members.
How long does it take to tour the exhibition?
- We recommend you allot 60–90 minutes to tour the full exhibition.
May we take photos of TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition?
- Yes, amateur photography is permitted in the Exhibition. Flash photography and professional photography/videography are not permitted. Members of the news media must contact Sarah Reichle at ReichleS@CarnegieScienceCenter.org to arrange for a photography shoot.
When is this exhibition on display?
- Sat., Oct. 21, 2023–Mon., April 15, 2024
The Titanic Exhibition is only here for a limited time. Add this new Carnegie Science Center exhibition to the top of your fun things to do in Pittsburgh list!