Bring Science To You
STEM programs from Science on the Road and BNY Mellon Fab Lab Carnegie Science Center!
Carnegie Science Center offers captivating programs designed to enrich your curriculum while infusing the wonder of science into the learning experience for students of all ages!
Our science assemblies and STEM-by-the-Hour programs are crafted to captivate your class with mind-blowing science experiments, awe-inspiring demonstrations, and interactive lessons covering astronomy, biology, chemistry, engineering, physics, and more.
Experience the thrill of becoming a maker with BNY Mellon Mobile Fab Lab! Book our Mobile Fab Lab to your school and empower students to embrace their creativity as future innovators. The Mobile Fab Lab introduced comprehensive maker education to students in grades 3 and above, offering hands-on learning in fabrication and design.
From preschool to high school, our diverse range of educational experiences ensures you’ll discover the perfect program to engage and inspire your students. Explore the options below and let us bring the world of science directly to you!
The Story of You
Enrich your health and science education curriculum with The Story of You program, delving into human growth and development, genetics, and immune system function.
Students can explore the far reaches of the galaxy without leaving the classroom!
These dynamic 45-minute large-scale programs covering a world of eligible science content for the whole school!
Expand on your curriculum with these hands-on programs for up to 30 students.
Little learners can access BIG science concepts with these special programs just for preschoolers.
BNY Mellon Mobile Fab Lab
Hands-on making experiences for school groups. Groups can choose between a project workshop or an engineering challenge.
SHOP ’n SAVE S.E.E.D. Program
Want to bring amazing science to your students, but not sure it’s in the budget? Check out the SHOP ’n SAVE S.E.E.D. program as a way to bring assemblies to your school at no cost.
Book Your Program
Our reservation team is ready to help you book the program that’s right for your students and budget. Register now!
Did a Science on the Road program come to your school? Take our survey to tell us about your experience.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page for answers to some common questions or to contact us for more information.
Science on the Road makes science accessible with transformative practices and perspectives that encourage scientific literacy.
- Science on the Road expands Carnegie Science Center into the broader community.
- Learners of all ages and abilities engage with empowering content through small- and large-scale in-person programs, virtual content, camps, events, and ever-evolving, leading-edge programmatic development.
- Programs connect present scientific advancements with past discoveries, cultivating scientific curiosity while empowering people to drive future change.
- In two words: Driving Science.
BNY Mellon Fab Lab Carnegie Science Center (FLCSC) thoughtfully incorporates STEM competencies into making experiences that teach technological literacy.
- Learners of all ages and abilities engage with digital fabrication content through public classes, Mobile Fab Lab outreach, student programming, and professional learning.
- In two words: Making Makers.