Pittsburgh Regional Science & Engineering Fair – Teachers and Students
Teachers and Students
Whether you are just starting to think about doing a science fair project or you have already registered and need all of the details – this is the place for you!
Where to Start
The Teachers’ and Students’ Handbook contains a step-by-step guide to everything from registration deadlines, to choosing and completing a project, to what will happen on the day of the fair. This is the place to start looking for answers to all of your Pittsburgh Regional Science & Engineering Fair (PRSEF) questions.
Rules and Guidelines
If you are looking for more specific information about rules, regulations and guidelines, the ISEF rules and the PRSEF guidebook will give you all of the details about required forms and safety information.
Teacher Resource Center for Student Research
- What makes a good science fair project
- Forms and the SRC review process
- What are the judges looking for?
- Teaching research to students – Jan Waldeck
- Teaching research to students – David Boone
- Teaching research to students – Mark Krotec
- Connecting with local universities and industrial labs
- Question and Answer / Panel Discussion
Presentation slides (PDFs)
Help us spread the word about PRSEF and ISEF
Print, display and distribute these flyers to all of the future scientists you know.
Email questions or comments to PRSEF@CarnegieScienceCenter.org or call the Science Fair office at 412.237.1534.