Sensory Sensitive 18+ Night
Fri., Nov. 3
COST: $12 all inclusive ticket
It’s time for sensory-sensitive science after hours!
Join us for Sensory Sensitive 18+ Night, for adults ages 18 and up. Guests are invited to explore the museum (complete with adjusted lights and reduced sound) in a kid-free, low-stimulus environment.
- Embark on a captivating voyage back in time to 1912 in TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition
- Try liquid nitrogen smoothies that are colder than icebergs.
- Enjoy a unique and relaxed-format “free-flow” show in Buhl Planetarium; shows adjusted for light and sound, and the theater doors will remain open.
- Engage hands-on with animal artifacts presented by our Animals and Habitats Department.
- A Quiet Room, sensory backpacks, noise-cancelling headphones, and assistive/adaptive devices are available upon request and free of charge.
- Snacks, Cocktails and mocktails will be available in the RiverView Café. Food and beverage are available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol purchase.
Tickets for Sensory Sensitive 18+ Night are $12; use the button below to purchase, or call us at (412) 237-3400. Tickets are also available at the door the night of the event.
Tickets include general admission, access to TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition, and many other exciting opportunities designed for adult visitors (and their adult friends/family) who would enjoy a more relaxed visit.
About 18+ Nights at Carnegie Science Center:
Carnegie Science Center is not just for kids! 18+ events and adult-night events in Pittsburgh are not all the same. Whether you are looking for a great date night, conversation about current science topics or events, or things to do in Pittsburgh, you can find them here. 18+ Nights at the Science Center will challenge you, entertain you, and provide you with something different to do with friends.
Please see the safety guidelines in place to learn what is being done to ensure safe and fun experiences for all visitors.
NOTICE FOR ALL BUYERS – By attending an in-person event at any of the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh, you and any guests agree to voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold any presenting entities, artists, and the venue; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.