It’s time for science after hours!
Experience a party atmosphere on all four floors of the Science Center after hours. With no kids around, expect deeper science content, riskier experiments, and party games with your friends. Experience a party atmosphere on all four floors of the Science Center after hours. Enjoy relevant science through fun topics like sports, history, space, pop culture, and more. It’s the perfect adults-only night out in Pittsburgh!
21+ Night: Solstice Party
Fri., Dec. 16
Get ready for the longest night of the year with a party under the stars!
- Learn all about the winter solstice with stargazing and live demonstrations.
- Experience a stellar drag show showcasing 5 of Pittsburgh’s most intriguing and entertaining performers, hosted by Drag Queen Princess Jafar and Beat Box Artist Kidmental.
- Explore the Moon and solar system with interactive experiences throughout the night.
- Sing and dance during Laser Karaoke in the Planetarium.
- Enjoy the featured drink, spiked hot chocolate, as well as other food and beverage options for purchase in the RiverView Café.
- See what everyone’s talking about and view our newest exhibit, Mars: The Next Giant Leap
About 18+/21+ Nights at Carnegie Science Center:
Carnegie Science Center is not just for kids! 18+ events and adult-night events in Pittsburgh are not all the same. Whether you are looking for a great date night, conversation about current science topics or events, or things to do in Pittsburgh, you can find them here. 18+ and 21+ Nights at the Science Center will challenge you, entertain you, and provide you with something different to do with friends.
Please see the safety guidelines in place to learn what is being done to ensure safe and fun experiences for all visitors.
NOTICE FOR ALL BUYERS – By attending an in-person event at any of the Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh, you and any guests agree to voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold any presenting entities, artists, and the venue; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.