Engineer the Future
Field trip event with in-person and virtual opportunities!
Thurs.–Fri., Feb. 24–25, 2022
Celebrate National Engineers Week with Engineer the Future! Inspire students to experience the ways engineering affects our lives and explore exciting opportunities in the field.
Engineer the Future will be held in person and online, with Carnegie Science Center staff and partners performing demonstrations and career conversations both in the Science Center and in the classroom via our virtual platform.
You have the option to bring your students to the Science Center, or virtually bring the Science Center to you!
- Discover exciting career paths with a Career Connections panel featuring engineers and STEM professionals from a variety of industries (grades 7–12).
- Explore engineering demos and interact with experts in the field at activity tables hosted by partnering organizations.
- All in-person attendees can also access additional downloadable virtual content on our Brightspace learning platform.
- Tune in to our Career Connections panel to discover engineering career paths and interact with STEM professionals directly through a webinar (grades 7–12).
- Enjoy two weeks of access to recorded demonstrations, factory tours, interviews, and more via our Brightspace learning platform.
In-person Engineer the Future Pricing: $12 per student
Virtual Engineer the Future Pricing: $200 per classroom of 35 students ($50 per additional classrooms from the same school)
Homeschools and families: Please contact us at 412.237.3400 or CustomerService@CarnegieScienceCenter.org to inquire about rates for your groups.
Registration is now open! Register your class today by calling 412.237.3400.
STEM Center Founding Partners include Bayer, Chevron, Duquesne Light Co., Eaton, Kennametal Foundation, NOVA Chemicals, and PPG Foundation.